Monday, August 2, 2010

Ruffled Party Streamers






Ruffled Party Streamers
by Shelley

My twin baby girls turned one this week {whimper, whimper}. Really. Why must they grow?! In celebration of this event, I have been party planning like crazy. Their party isn’t officially until this weekend, but I have been working hard on the details. I just had to share these fun ruffled party streamers I made {easy}. I orginally found this wonderful idea from MyPaperCrane. Simply grab two rolls of crepe paper streamers and lay one on top of the other. Sew them down the center, pushing gently so they bunch.

Turns ordinary streamers into something special. I can’t wait to show you what I am doing with my ruffled party streamers. But you are just going to have to wait…
Check out her site here...and here are some of the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment